EUBOS DIABETIC SKIN CARE
FACE CREAM 50 ml
- DIABETIC SKIN CARE FACE CREAM. A medical care product especially for diabetic skin.
- With active cell and protein protection against premature skin fatigue. Results in the skin looking visibly more invigorated and younger.
- Carnosine revitalizes and prevents premature wrinkling. Creatine promotes and strengthens cell functions.
- RADICARE™ protects against free radicals, Trimoist™ KMF provides the skin with in-depth moisture.
- The complete DIABETIC SKIN CARE line is suitable for the effective care of diabetic skin.
Radicare®, Défensil® are Rahn AG, Switzerland registered trade marks
Trimoist is a MGB, Switzerland registered trade mark
Tube with 50 ml / 1.69 fl.oz.
Aqua (Water) | Glycerin | Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil | Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil | Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate | Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate | Panthenol | Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil | Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter | Octyldodecanol | Stearyl Alcohol | Polymethylsilsesquioxane | Glyceryl Stearate | Sclerotium Gum | Dimethicone | Sodium Lactate | Sodium PCA | Creatine | Xanthan Gum | Citric Acid | Chondrus Crispus Powder | Sodium Benzoate | Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil) | p-Anisic Acid | Caprylyl Glycol | Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate | Carnosine | Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil | Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate | Tocopheryl Acetate | Arginine | Cetyl Alcohol | Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables | Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract | Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil | Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan | Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols | Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract | Lactic Acid | Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract | Hordeum Distichon Extract | Disodium Rutinyl Disulfate | Tocopherol | Parfum (Fragrance) Please note that the ingredients listed above reflect the formulation for the product currently in production. Since we constantly strive to optimize the composition of our products and always adapt them to the latest dermatological findings, it may in exceptional cases, happen that you will come across a package with slightly different ingredients in the pharmacy. If in doubt, your pharmacist will advise you. Radicare®, Défensil®: registered trademark, Rahn AG, Switzerland · Trimoist®: registered trademark, MGB, Switzerland