EUBOS BASIC CARE
LIQUID WASHING EMULSION LIMITED EDITION
LIQUID WASHING EMULSION LIMITED EDITION 250 ml
- BASIC CARE LIQUID WASHING EMULSION. Washing emulsion instead of soap. Protects the skin's acid mantle. Also suitable for soap intolerance or problematic skin. For pore-deep cleansing and protection of the skin’s natural biosphere.
- Surfactant combination based on medical findings.
- Allantoin and natural humectant agent protect the skin if used regularly while alleviating skin irritation.
- Very good tolerance and efficacy confirmed by dermatologists.
- Also recommended to supplement therapeutic measures against skin blemishes.
Pump dispenser with 250 ml
Only available in German product packaging
Aqua (Water) | Sodium Laureth Sulfate | Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate | Sodium Chloride | PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides | Citric Acid | Sodium PCA | PEG-3 Distearate | Allantoin | Sodium Benzoate | Tocopheryl Acetate | Potassium Sorbate | Benzoic Acid | Sodium Sulfate | CI 42051 (Acid Blue 3) | CI 14720 (Acid Red 14) Please note that the ingredients listed above reflect the formulation for the product currently in production. Since we constantly strive to optimize the composition of our products and always adapt them to the latest dermatological findings, it may in exceptional cases, happen that you will come across a package with slightly different ingredients in the pharmacy. If in doubt, your pharmacist will advise you.