EUBOS ANTI AGE
HYALURON DEEP EFFECT
HYALURON DEEP EFFECT 7 x 2 ml
- ANTI AGE HYALURON DEEP EFFECT. Smoothing ampoule cure with immediate results.
- Long-chain hyaluron forms a protective layer on the skin's surface and retains moisture. Medium and short-chain hyaluron penetrates deeper, promoting cell regeneration and firmness.
- The natural stress-protection molecule Ectoin® prevents skin and cell damage while promoting regeneration. This product protects against UV-induced aging and the decomposition of collagen and elastin.
- Moisturizing AquaCacteenTM soothes and calms irritated skin.
- Results in toned skin which looks rejuvenated.
Ampule with 7 x 2 ml
Only available in German product packaging
How to use
Carefully shake the ampoule and tap the top letting the fluid above the neck flow down into the main receptacle. Place the opener around the neck of the ampoule and abruptly push the upper part of the ampoule away from you to detach it. Pour the contents into the palm of the hand and apply to cleansed skin on the face, neck and cleavage. Gently rub in.
Please note: the ampoule is made of glass and may break. If you lose the included ampoule opener, use a cotton wool pad or cosmetic tissue as an alternative to protect yourself. Keep area where ampoule glass is uneven or jagged away from skin. For external once-only use.
Aqua (Water) | Pentylene Glycol | Glycerin | Betaine | Ectoin | Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate | Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate | Propylene Glycol | Xanthan Gum | Sodium Polyphosphate | Sodium Hyaluronate | Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract | Lactic Acid | Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract | Sorbitol | Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid | Disodium Phosphate | Parfum (Fragrance) Please note that the ingredients listed above reflect the formulation for the product currently in production. Since we constantly strive to optimize the composition of our products and always adapt them to the latest dermatological findings, it may in exceptional cases, happen that you will come across a package with slightly different ingredients in the pharmacy. If in doubt, your pharmacist will advise you. Ectoin®: registered trademark, bitop AG, Germany